Our training officer will be hosting a briefing and Q&A session over Zoom this coming Tuesday, October 5th from 7-8pm. This session is mandatory for cadets; parents are encouraged to attend. Following the Q&A session, cadets will be grouped together for an intro session with their staff.
Topic: 888 New Cadet Info Session
- Time: Oct 5, 2021 07:00 PM Vancouver
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83663507099
- Meeting ID: 836 6350 7099
- Passcode: 604154
If you would like to register, please fill out the Online Registration Form at the following link. When prompted for “Unit Name,” type in 888 Avenger and the rest of the name should auto-fill. https://www.canada.ca/…/online-registration-tool.html. Once the form is complete, please email Caitlyn.Lam@cadets.gc.ca with a photo of both sides of your child’s identification. Any one of the following may be accepted:
- Valid Canadian Passport
- Canadian Birth Certificate
- Valid Resident Card
- Valid Identification Card issued by a Canadian provincial or federal government agency
Hope to see you all there at the info session!